Sunday, December 7, 2008

Catchin' The Spirit!


Hey cats. Just have a few moments to ponder thoughts on the blog 'fore gettin' ready for church. Yeah, I'm goin' to "chuuuch" today, but not my regular one. Nah, see, I'm traipsing my butt Uptown to spend time wit' my queer brethren this morning. Thank God my area has four gay congregations locallh. Er'ry now and again, you need to worship in the presence of folks who totally get you, without reservation.

While I enjoy attending Blahsey-blahsey-blahsey holiness-mostly-Black folks-church, I knows eyebrows woud be archin, noses a'wrinklin' if I told those peeps who I butter my toast with. Hmph! As if anybody has buttered my toast inna while, but I digress.

The thing is, I woke up this morning early, knowin God had a message for me to hear today. that requires my arse being in a pew. So, off I am. Be Blessed. And allow your spirit to be caught this wonderful Sunday morning!
-Ian the Darktomahawk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you caught the Spirit!

I'm still gawking over your top 100 men. As soon as I finish Christmas chores, I'll let you know who my favs are.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you heard a Word!
And the painting you used here is FABULOUS!

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!