Monday, December 8, 2008

Braveheart, Bare My Soul

As Hester mention over on her blog, after church, we ran to Costo for some holiday shopping and lunch (hey, you gotta love free samples) then to see White Christmas at the Allen Thearter down in Annville. The theater was packed! It was a $2 dollar showing. Folks can still do things this holiday season without breaking the bank. I had a nice time.

So, it's Monday night...I'm ready to call it a night. I'm a sleepy! It's a good night to cuddle up and spoon with somebody. I'm freezing! Here in the Northeast temps have been bitter, it even snowed Saturday. Oh I'm so not ready for winter. Normally, the weather doesn't bother me, but temperatures have been too damn cold. My teeth are chattering, my bones a'rattling, skin shivering. I seriously wanna crawl under the covers with my man. I'm lonely, cold, and tryin' to hold on to faith. But I'm here. I just stretch out my arms, give thanks, and praise Him for keeping me here.

Things gonna be alright.

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!