Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dyin' The Little Death

Ian's note on 12/9/2008:

Suffering from a little shame and embarrassment, I removed this blurb not long after posting.

Given some thought, plus a stern, but loving chastisement from {person I was referencing}, I decided to republish this little ditty.

Hey! We all get horned up and randy sometimes. No shame in that. Right?

Thanks to another certain someone, who shall remain nameless, I'm feelin' more than a little peculiar this afternoon.

Hm..I'm really hungry for some french fries too. Wonder why?

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!