Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Birthday Boy


Happy 40th Birthday to Quincy D. Jones III.


Also a mover and shaker in the Industry, I'm feelin' his look. Pops, big daddy "Q," had some beautiful progeny didn't he? Check out QD3's (aka Snoopy) sisters in my "Black, Jewish, and Faaaabulous" post from Sunday.

Now, I know brother is married, with kids, but that's alright. Ever hear "look, but don't touch?" I ain't got no problem just looking. LOL.

Special thanks and photo credit goes out to Brian Solis for providing several photos.










No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!