Tuesday, April 21, 2009

So, Anwar...


So I forget, is Anwar Robinson gay or not? You remember Anwar Robinson dontcha? You know, Anwar from Season Four of American Idol? Well I haven't.

Always thought Anwar was a handsome guy, probably due to the hair. I remember there was the brouhaha over a profile he had on Black Planet or some other social connection website. I really don't care if he's gay or not. When it's his time to deal with himself, he will. Not beforehand.

Anwar done a few things to crave his niche, done Rent, appeared in the stage version of E. Lynn Harris' Invisible Life, played Jesus in Godspell, and worked with Maurice Jamal in the follow up to Ski Trip. Not bad. Some might say great!

Happy Big 3-0 Anwar, Hope your day is a fab-u-lous one fer sure.







No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!