Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Last Of the Vulcans...

OK, I've had my fun. No more of these Trek Yourself thingies, unless you wanna see what I did to myself. I might break policy and show my mug up in here. Only a select few...have seen the face behind the words. Personally, I look better as a Romulan than I do as a human. LOL!

Guesses to these fellas? Answers to all off our guest Vulcans will be revealed at the end of the week. It should be quite simple really, if you pay attention to my ramblings....

Create Your Own


Create Your Own

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!