Sunday, April 12, 2009

Deus Ex Machina


Ever since I was a young child, I've been fascinated with carpentry and home repair. The mechanics amaze me how things come together. Not so much interested in interior design, but the framings, wiring, and pumbling of home renovation. Let's all rebuild, turn it around, and "flip that house, baby!"

I'm addicted to HGTV's "Designed To Sell." Now if you're not familiar with the show, "Design to Sell" takes unsellable homes, fix up and retool them so that they are more presentable for sale. "Design to Sell" has several incarnations. It's filmed in Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, and the metropolitan Washington, D.C. area. By far, my favorite location??? Why, Los Angeles, of course. That particular venue features uber sexy carpenter Deus Xavier Scott.

You'll haveta forgive me! I've been on a hormonal trip these last few weeks. But Deus is one fellow who could bend me over a desk a 1,000 times over! (Not that you needed to know that info) He's hot as hell. Maybe not, but I think so. He reminds me of one of my high school classmates all grow'd p. Check out Deus' arms....mmph! And he has a gentle demeanor about him, genial and friendly. He's masculine and he works with his hands. Oh yeah, he's fulfilling some fantasies here.

I couldn't find many pictures of this brother, so I included a video for those not familiar with him. The clip below includes another hot carpenter, Greg Plitt, who I think most of you should be familiar with. Anyway, enjoy Deus in his Easter finery, and if you can, browse on over to HGTV to spot "Design to Sell: LA." That ole' Easter Bunny sho' nuff didn't put him in a basket for me this morning.

Maybe some of you guys living out there on the Coast might know a thing or two about Deus? I've Googled him like crazy and found very little information. Don't know if brother is gay, straight, bi....blah, blah, blah. Doesn't matter. Just a middle aged man here, having a mid-life crisis, experiencing lusty cravings, and missing my man (or a man, depending on where Arturo and I stand right now...that explanation post is coming).

Ian's Inquiry: Who did you want in your Easter basket this morning? Did you receive your gift(s)???

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!