Sunday, April 5, 2009

Play Ball!


Despite all the controversy, my beloved game, baseball, is back tonight. Forget stupid A-Rod and his foolishness. He's still on the DL (in this case boys, "dl" means disabled list!) so we don't have to think about him for several weeks.

Hallelujah! Unlike most other professional sports, baseball is one I can watch without getting distracted, if you catch my drift, purely for the sport, not the menz. Oh sure. there's a piece o' candy here 'n dere, but you know, here isn't there?

The World Series Champion Phillies face the Atlanta Braves down at Citizens Bank Park. Saw the game will be aired on ESPN so I don't have to worry about missing the first game. Certainly hope the Phillies fair better now that Spring Training is over. The boys really didn't fair well in March.

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!