Friday, April 10, 2009

Is He? Or ISn't He?


Excuse my obsession with Dorian Gregory; it's becoming a bit tedious. Call me living in a fantasy world; you wouldn't be far from the truth. In a better world I suppose, in a better world...
I'll be forthcoming with my feelings on Dorian. Mind you, I normally don't debase myself and accuse this one or that one to be gay or on the 'low. Ain't none of my never mind. But there's something so comforting to me about the possibility of Dorian being, however discreet, gay.

Been watching the Charmed reruns since I've been in and out of the hospital, even rented a few of Dorian's movies from Netflix...I dunno. There's just this vibe. I can't put my finger on it. Let me be frank too, I've the world's worst gaydar, if indeed there is such a thing. My "Spidey Sense" isn't all that intuitive...I make such a bad homo, LOL.

Besides the fact I'm in lust with this man, and I do mean in lust...Dorian, in all his incarnations...buff, husky, bearish, trim...is my perfect man. Plus brother gives this look, don't know how describe it, but the look that he knows you. Yeah, I know, fantasy. Let's not talk about the reality of my own current relationship, I'll save that for another post.

One message board currently has a rousing discussion over Dorian's sexual preference. Hmph! I didn't think peeps knew who the hell he was anymo'. It's not like he's an A-list celebrity (but I love him just the same). I'm discovering though, there are plenty Dorian Gregory admirers! AND GUESS WHAT?!?! They're think the same thing, Dorian is gay, or at least bisexual. Ba da da dat dah.....I'm lovin it'!

Now, please forgive me. I'm no Perez Hilton! Whoever Dorian is sexing down at night is his trade and his alone. It really doesn't matter. But really? Don't you ever wonder how many brothers and sisters are out there. Playing on our team, and just laying low, trying to pretend to be mainstream? Yeah, there's the rumors about Kayne, Bow Wow, hell, even Will and Jada have are supposedly in the mix. Some I say yea, others nay.

My fervent wish, besides the one from young adulthood to get with any man I wanted, is to know the truth. Not that I'd use thsi information against people, but to know they we are indeed, not alone. We live in a society of "Do As I Say, Not As I Do." So many folks frontin,' pretending to be something in public, then behind closed doors, gettin' as nasty as they wanna be. Yup, let me in on the truth. I wanna know the real deal! Gimme the insight...Drop the secret vibe on folks' proclivities at night and by day. Who is and who isn't!?!?!

Ian's Inquiry: As a black man, given there are so few out gay black men role models, I ponder who's hiding behind the door. There's rumor about Will Smith, but I don't believe it for a second. So here's my question. What celebrity or celebrities do you think is on the creep, in the closet, or hiding in just plain sight???

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!