Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Quotes

Sent to me via email. I reposted the ones most significant and amusing to me.
-Ian

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?"
-- Jon Stewart

The one bonus of not lifting the ban on gays in the military is that the next time the government mandates a draft we can all declare homosexuality instead of running off to Canada.
--Lorne Bloch

The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision.
-- Lynn Lavner

My lesbianism is an act of Christian charity. All those women out there praying for a man, and I'm giving them my share.
--Rita Mae Brown

You don't have to be straight to be in the military; you just have to be able to shoot straight.
--Barry Goldwater

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer."
--Robin Tyler

Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?
--Ernest Gaines

Jesse Helms and Newt Gingrich were shaking hands congratulating themselves on the introduction of an antigay bill in Congress. If it passes, they won't be able to shake hands, because it will then be illegal for a prick to touch an asshole.
--Judy Carter

I am reminded of a colleague who reiterated, "all my Homosexual patients are quite sick" - to which I finally replied "so are all my heterosexual patients."
--Ernest van den Haag, psychotherapist

My mother took me to a psychiatrist when I was fifteen because she thought I was a latent homosexual. There was nothing latent about it.
--Amanda Bearse

No matter how far in or out of the closet you are, you still have a next step.
--Author Unknown

It always seemed to me a bit pointless to disapprove of homosexuality. It's like disapproving of rain.
--Francis Maude


The only queer people are those who don't love anybody.
--Rita Mae Brown

"Dear Abby," In response to a reader who complained that a gay couple was moving in across the street and wanted to know what he could do to improve the quality of the neighborhood: 'You could move.'
--Author Unknown

1 comment:

SGL Café.com said...

LOL @ 'can't work today, still queer.'

Actually, we should all get permanent diability checks and full medical care 'cause we can't work.

Oh yeah, and as 2nd class citizens, we shouldn't pay taxes either. On anything.

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!