Monday, January 26, 2009

Dorian


Um...there are no words in my repertoire to even described the desire I have for this brother. None. Guess I've been watching too many Charmed reruns. Plus the flair and vibes I catch from him,? Uh-huh. There are moments when my 'dar shakes off the hinges.

Don't know how he butters his toast, but Dorian Gregory is ever the chameleon. His look has changed over the years and he's just one delicious, warm, and inviting man. Suppose that's why he appeared in all those calenders in the 90s, huh? Dorian seems like he'd be a cool guy to hang out with too.

So here's to a happy, happy birthday Brother Gregory. Best wishes on your 38th.

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!