Thursday, January 29, 2009

Spotlight

I have to give it up for Ms. Hudson. She's singing this weekned at The Big Game (can't violate trademark rules and call it "Die Übermäßige Schüssel," oh no!) After the tragic deaths of her family members, I thinks she's summoning tremendous courage and strength appearing live nationally on Sunday.

Now I have as yet gone out to by Jennifer's CD, but I'm loving this video. Ain't Ryan Gentles dreamy? It's the hair, you caught me. LOL. I need to get over that fetish. But seriously, Ryan needs to do more positive spots. Everything I seen him in, he ends up being a bastard from Hell.

Kudos though to Jennifer for showcasing this brother.

Ian's point: Death, whether anticipated or not, is always traumatic on those left behind. Say a prayer for Jennifer as she continues to heal, now, and in the days ahead.

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!