Monday, May 18, 2009

'Tween Me and Thee...



"May the LORD watch between you and me, when we're absent, one from another...Amen."

I'm not sure why that old Sunday School prayer is floating through the gray matter this evening, but it's nagging at me somethin' fierce.

When the physical is not in-line with the spiritual, then the mind grows nothing good. Sheer pessimism. Lord knows I embrace what is needed to be learned from. There's a reason for this season. Learn the truth from the hidden message, then move on. Don't linger in the Valley, but use what is learned as a tool to get to the next peak.

The good news is I'm returning home at week's end. According to Peaks and Valleys, I need to live in that truth a moment. Not allow negative situations waiting for at home pull me off my peak. The bills are a reality, but the fact that I'll be home, reunited with my cats, friends, and loved ones, is something to hold dear. I'm on an adventure. Ain't got time living in limbo with life.

There is concern however. Troubling is the lingering "something" I have with Arturo. I wouldn't call us boyfriends, more like friends with occasional benefits. I care about him, as I mentioned in a few posts back, but differences in our ages, "out" levels, maturity... yadda yadda yadda...needs to be addressed when I get home. Plus how much longer am I gonna be living in that area? Pretty much resolved with myself I wanna move within the next year or so....


No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!