Monday, May 18, 2009

Stay...



Does anyone else remember Shakespeare's Sister's? Believe they were a one-hit wonder, but their song "Stay" has always resonated with me, kinda like 4 Non Blondes' "What's Up." A bit of the beaten path, I know, but it's a bit freaky. Something funky about the video speaks to Shakespearean theme. The fair Queen Titania (the innocent one), Impish Changeling King of the Faeries Oberon (in female guise) fawning over an earthly mortal (the man on the slate). If I recall A Midsummer's Night correctly, wasn't Oberon bisexual anyway? I digress...

This is definitely road trip music to carry you through the long journey, like the one I'm doing in a few weeks to visit cousin Freddie in Virginia. I hate the long ass drive to Richmond...but at least I have some interesting tunes to keep me company.

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!