Saturday, May 9, 2009

Brother Spotlight: David James


It's a shame most Americans don't watch football, European futebol, that is. I'm only now discovering the various handsome men running around in those oh-so-easily removed shorts. Damn. I thought some of the brothers in the NFL were hot! Shoot. Slowly but surely soccer is gaining a lil following here in the States. Maybe all those baseball performance enhancing scandals will drive fans over that direction? Maybe? Doubt it.

Now I'll admit, I don't know much about soccer either, but watching the reactions of fans worldwide, the sport definitely needs investigation. Plus every time I turn around there's some post on this someone's blog or another about a player getting "dacked." Hm. Interesting. Wish some out boys in pads and cleats would find themselves in their skivvies on the playing feed e'ery now and again. Sigh. We Americans can be such prudes, no?

Back to David. He's of British and Dominican descent and has been known by his the nickname Calamity James. I know David plays in the goalkeeper position, but other than that, not much else. I shoulda did a Google and Wikipedia search on him before I post him, but I was so blown away, I figured I can make an exception in this case. Was so moved by his rugged looks, did a feature both here and over on Chocolate Salsa.







No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!