Thursday, March 21, 2013

Work It, Work It, WERQ IT!

Oh my, my, my. the animated gif to left gave me a good pause. Now, I don't watch any of the fake WWE wrestling anymore, but isn't that Brock Leshnerr? Um, yeah. Work it girl. I have no idea what the context this, but he seems a little comfortable in that sashay.

Anyway, just a few notes. Things are going well this week. The grumpy doldrums have give me a much needed break. Tomorrow I plan on resting a bit before a busy weekend. Saturday, Big D and I are helping his brother move into a new apartment and then Saturday night I'm gathering with my bestie for drinks at a local watering hole. Time to play! LOL

Sunday, well hopefully if Darryl has off, we'll lay up in the bed (cuddlin', no naughty stuff), then possibly do brunch or early supper. I'm so ready for a nice weekend. Maybe Mr. Sun and Brother Warmth will drop by for a visit. Lord knows I'm quite sick of Old Man Winter lingering around.

3 comments:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

LOOK AT YOU! MR. HOT STUFF! ALL THAT GOING ON. IMA CALL UR MAMA..LAYIN UP WITH MEN!

Roger Poladopoulos said...

Hey, buddy, have a great weekend! I feel you on the sunshine and warmer weather! :)

Pharoah said...

Um the gif - kinda sexy and repulsive at the same time.

Sounds like you have a good weekend planned...helping the "in-law" huh...hmm. I think we will have to have further conversations about this "big D!"

As for the weather, don't you know Los Angeles has an exclusive contract Mr. Sun and Brother Warmth, according to deals their agents made, they can't make any appearances outside of the LA region until the end of May. Sorry =)

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!