Friday, March 8, 2013

Words


Regretfully, I didn't write any posts during Black History Month relative to Black History. In some ways, I'm offended Black folk get the shortest month of the year to cram 400+ years of information and educate the masses. Subconsciously, I think I just didn't care anymore. Folk hate history. But the old saying those who fail to heed the mistakes of the past, are doomed to repeat them in the future. Or something like that.

Any way, the above is my contribution to the cause and the on-going education. It's never too late to learn about People of African descent's contribution to the Americas. I should be study more myself. No throwing stones when you live in the same glass house of ignorance, eh?

1 comment:

Roger Poladopoulos said...

Excellent choice, my friend! And it isn't just the contributions that People of African Heritage made to the USA. Their legacy benefits all of humanity. Have a great weekend.

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!