Saturday, March 2, 2013

Fruit Loop


Yeah, I've been called "fruity" in my day. I laugh at it now, but back in the day it bothered me. Suppose that what youth and immaturity is all about, fear and immaturity. At least my youth was.

At forty-four, I've learned to revel and delight in my "off-ness." As Alfred E Newman from Mad Magazine asked, "Why be normal?" Conformity is overrated. LOL.

I'm thankful in my 40s I've FINALLY come into my own and settled into my own skin. I'm happy and that's what counts!

Happy Birthday to moi...

3 comments:

Roger Poladopoulos said...

Enjoy your Special Day weekend! Best wishes for many more! :)

Bob said...

Happy Day, you Big Fruit. =)
I also remember thinking 'How dare anyone call me fruity or flaming or, any assortment of names, but now, well, I beat them to the punch.'
See?

Ian said...

Thanks Roger and Bob. Yes, it's taken me most of my life to adjust to my person bit of quirky, but at the end of the day, I love self!

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!