Saturday, March 2, 2013

Daniel Craig

Sexiest James Bond ever, next to Sean Connery back in the day. Happy Birthday Daniel Craig.


Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

eww no. he is on serious lip alert. top lip is gone. call the police. no sir.

Ian said...

LOL. Daddy, you too much. I like Daniel. He has a nice body. OK, the face ain't totally perfect, but neither is mine....

Until they give us a black James Bond, he makes the grade IMHO.


While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!