Monday, March 11, 2013

One of Those Days

Today was a particularly frustrating one. I won't go into detail, just one of those days I got swept up in the minutia. Every day can't be paradise in Paris, now can it? Tempted as I might, I perserved and trucked through the day with a better attitude. I'll I did go home take a tremendous nap after work.

Y'know, Daylight Savings Time is a b---- adjusting those first few days after the change. Tomorrow the weather is breaking above 65, yet it'll be rainy. Hm. Well, if it weren't for the rain, the flowers don't grow, right? LOL.

I'm keeping focused. My heart is a bit weary on several topics at the moment. Trynna find my proper place. Yes, I want to wallow in big ole bowl of miserable, woe-is-me, but I can't. I just can't. I'm not going let circumstance defeat me! 

Mm Hm. That's my mantra and I'm stickin' to it.

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!