Monday, March 4, 2013

You Deserve A Break Today. (Really)

From McDonald's!

I gave up McDonald's for Lent. I ususaly give all fat food during the season. It really isn't all that healthy and when I do eat it, well I feel hungrier than I did before I ate.

There's no nutritional value in the crap, it's just empty, wasted, calories. Hmph,

So why do I miss it? I dunno. Not so much Mickey D's, but I wouldn't mind some Popeye's or even one of those nasty In And Out burgers.

Oh well. Off to fix my delicious, healthy, and rather boring spinach salad. LOL. It's not all that bad really. I have plenty fantastic veggies to put on it, including some fresh grown tomatoes I scored at the Farmer's Market on Saturday!

Enjoy lunch.

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!