Friday, March 1, 2013

Enough Is Enough

So today the new budget cuts are supposed to take affect. Lord Jesus, another American crisis and no realistic measures to avoid impending doom. This has to stop!

I try not to get too political on the blog only because politics frustrate the hell out of me. Lately the situation with the American government is just intense partisanship and nothing is getting done. We reach cliffs, deadlines, and whatnot and for what? Congress seems unable or unwilling rather, to do anything to help the common Joe. I hate to admit too, it's not just the Republicans.

I'm a 100% loyal card carrying Democrat. I always will be. I support the Party because I believe their agenda falls most in line with my personal beliefs and values. However, I'm a bit miffed that my party always appears to kowtow to the other side of the aisle. Republicans know how to achieve their ambitions and drag shit out, causing constant gridlock. I think its far past time for Democrats to learn from their political opponents and fight just as tenaciously and dirty. Please. With pay checks getting smaller, prices for gas, groceries, and utilities growing, I don't think the public can suffer much more of Washington's ineptitude...

Can the bullshit. Get the Job done!

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!