Sunday, May 18, 2008

Yannick Noah

Tennis is one of those sports I enjoy for the sheer value of the sport and not to scope out men.

OK
, there are some men I definitely scope out, but overall, I enjoy it for pure entertainment and not for lusty purposes. That said, here's my birthday shout out to former French tennis player and current musician, Yannick Noah.

There's something about Yannick I can't put my finger on. Perhaps it's the dreads. Perhaps that he speaks French. He's extremely distinguished in my opinion. You might not agree, but who cares? LOL.

I dunno what causes the the magnetism, but whatever it is, Yannick's got it.



Happy 48th Birthday Yannick!

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!