Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sleepy? Yup!


I'm surprised I'm awake this early this morning, so this is going to be a quick post before I head back to bed. Had an interesting day yesterday and I'm exhausted. Was gone for 16 hours, but the time was well spent since I attended a wedding for a good friend and his partner. I'll give details later.

Life is good, but as I begin this new path, the post employment one, I'm concerned about more than a few issues. And as always, I have the Devil whisperin' bullshit in my ear tryin' to lead me astray. Go 'way Devil! Really don't have time for doubt, insecurity, or inadequacy. I gotta job that needs to be done with myself, and I intend to do it!

Peeked at both Darian's site and Whozhe's site this morning. The posts there made me feel a little inspired and better about myself. I'll blog about my shit later (more of the same old same old). For now, I'm gonna try catchin' a coupla more Zzzz. Or if I can't sleep, watch the College Hill: Atlanta season finale on Comcast On Demand since I missed it Tuesday.

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!