Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Democratic Process: West Virgina Primary


Barack and Hillary make another petition to achieve top dibs for the Democratic Presidential Nomination today. Word has it Hillary will take West Virginia by storm. It doesn't surprise me. I don't much about West Virginia, even though it's only about 1 hour 15 minutes away from where I live. Can't see them overwhelmingly vote for Barack there. Sorry. Can't.

Hillary maybe able to make up some ground, but Obama is getting more pledged Super Delegates, closer to the magic number of 2025. I'm so tired of all this. I wish Hillary would just drop out already, but in typical Clinton fashion, she'll do whatever necessary to get her way. That's what the Clintons do. But from watching the political commentary shows, mostly everyone agrees Barack will be the Democratic Nominee. Wait and see. I don't wanna jinx brother yet. There those out there searching for something, anything to topple him over!

I've yet to turn on CNN, but believe me, I'll be glued to CNN tonight after American Idol, if only to catch a glimpse of T.J. Holmes or Andy Cooper, LOL. Oh yeah. And find out primary results. Yeah, uh-huh. That's what I meant...

***Note again: Sigh! Tonight definitely won't be like last Tuesday. No staying up late. West Virginia voted for that bit... I mean, Hilary in droves. Doesn't surprise me as I said earlier. I could comment further, but then it would get ugly. The whole issue has long started to wear thin and race is definitely a big factor, whether people want to admit it or not.

I've heard several older white state they won't vote for Barack Obama because they think he'll give advantages to black people. Come on now! Do these old R-tards really think he's going to reinstitutionalize slavery and impose it upon White America? Jesus! Grow up! Even I forget sometimes, but Barack is
BIRACIAL. His mother and grandparents are White.

Seriously? What are all these old folks worried about? What kind of person enslaves their
own family members? Who could be so dastardly to do some shit like that? Huh? No one has EVER done that in American History. No, not ever!

Oh, hang on a minute! Hmmm......

I'll let that one hang in the air to savor. It's prejudicial thinking like this that ticks me off. Time for bed!

-Darktomahawk

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!