Sunday, June 28, 2009

Morning Praise


OK, so I'm up and sober now. Decided not to delete my previous posts written while I was drunk. LOL. It's hilarious. You get to see my multifaceted, charming, personality, for sure. Hahaha!

So anyway, it's all good this morning. I'm getting ready to go to church and watching Kyle Washington from BET's College Hill on Ustream. Got laundry in the wash cause I am not dressin up today.

It's hot and yes I am putting on shorts (tasteful ones) and wearing them to service. Breaks my usual church etiquette, but I just wanna be comfortable. And to be sure, God don't care what you wearing to church, only that your butt is a pew, praising His name.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

MAKE SURE YOU DON'T GIVE AWAY ALL OF YOUR CASH...

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!