Wednesday, October 24, 2007

WTF?!?! (4)


OK, Why is the most popular racist in America (next to Mel Gibson and Michael Richards) married to a black woman!?!?! Or should the question be, why is this black woman married to a bigot???

Back before Rocker made his controversial statements about NYC and N'Yorkers, or least, before anyone was publicly aware he was a whack-job, Rocker seemed like a good pitcher and kinda cute. He coulda been a star, but then all hell broke loose with his comments on gays, Blacks, Hispanics, New York Subway riders, and whatnot.

It's bad when even the Atlanta Braves have to cut you for racial remarks!

I caught his picture from The One Drop Forum. Included is the link to read the back story: John Rocker and Alicia Marie. If you search hard enough, you can find the link to John's webpage.

I'm not including the link because I do not support Rocker's viewpoints or attitudes. I browsed his webpage and what I found was chilling. Then again, Rocker is Georgia born, bred, and raised. His racial epitaphs shouldn't surprise anyone knowing that.

Is it any wonder Rocker is a racist?!?! And shame on that fake-titted sow for marrying him!

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!