Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'm Not Done Yet

One more Wentworth picture for the night. Swoon! Drool, drool, drool!

Enough already!!!
My obsession is getting a tad bit obnoxious. If I keep up I'll soon have to merge Weilding the Axe with the Wet For Went blog. I promise, no more post on Wentworth Miller for a week, unless something major happens, like he finally decides to come out the closet.

If he does, watch out Luke (McFarlane, from ABC's Brothers and Sisters, Wenthworth's alleged beau du jour)! You might have competition on your hands! Not just from me either. My friend Leoben is also feelin' on Wentworth. Wenty is cute and adorable! Probably every other million and one other gay/bi guys out there do feel the same, LOL.

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!