Monday, October 8, 2007

Medalist No Mo


So Marion Jones surrendered each of her medals won in the 2000 Olympics and officially retired? Sigh...what has befallen our athletes these days? I mean, the steroid issue, just doesn't seem to go away does it? No matter what the the IOC or USOC does to prevent occurrence, it just keeps coming back.

I'm waiting now for the other shoe to fall, hear Maurice Greene was involved in steroid usage (I pray not), and watch him stripped of his Olympic accomplishments. I know this controversy has been lingering for months, but its one of those "Say it ain't so, Joe" deals. I guess we need to chalk this up for one more African American Athlete in disgrace for this year, Michael Vick, now Marion. Discouraging doesn't begin to express the disappointment.

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!