Saturday, October 13, 2007

"Countrycide"


This week's episode of Torchwood scared me so bad, I don't want to talk about it! It was perhaps the worst of the series so far. Watching in bed, I had the blankets pulled over my head more than a few times. It was creepy. Yeah, I'm a puss. I hate scary shit and suspense has never been my favorite genre.

The one redeeming factor with tonight's episode was Ianto actually went on a mission with the team. My man Gareth David-Lloyd (Ianto's portrayer) was working those blue jeans! Everybody is all hot and bothered by John Barrrowman (Jack), but don't discount Ianto! Besides, who knows what extraterrestial STD you might catch from Jack? Ewww!

I loved the exchange between Jack and Ianto at the camp fire site. Oh the smoldering love! Poor Ianto turned away; couldn't stare our boy Jack in the face for long. The story hasn't addressed (yet) if Ianto was aware for that in-depth mouth-to-mouth snog...um resuscitation, I mean, or not. I know, kinda, what happens, just not the intricate details of how if all falls into place. But if John Barrowman gave me mouth-to-mouth like he did Ianto in the "Cyberwoman" episode, I'd sure know...whoa! Hotness!

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!