Thursday, October 18, 2007

Request Fulfilled: NFL Thunder!






OK, now that's what I'm talkin' bout! I got a request from my sistah girl Tamodi to post "a little sumethin, sumethin," Phine Brutha pictures! Ask and you shall receive.

I like feedback people. If you have something you wanna see or want me to discuss, throw my viewpoint out there, gimme a holla through email: darktomahawk@gmail.com.

Lord knows I have tons of pictures. So much to choose from! I've decide I'm gonna break these up into three separate blog posts. The first part will focus on the finest from the National Football League. Oh, the NFL! Lots of hunks there....

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!