Friday, October 12, 2007

Colliding Worlds (Part II)

I'm feelin' frustrated by the status of racial relations in our country, but shouldn't be surprised. Racism will never go away. I'm amazed by the things on both sides of the racial spectrum I've heard. To quote the over quoted Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?" Seriously? Depeche Mode said 20+ years ago that people are people, so why do we get along so awfully? I just don't understand. We're in the 21st century race relations should be moving forward in a positive direction. Instead, things have gone underground, and appear to moving backward. Sigh.

I get angry because we're all human, all God's children. Is it the plight of the human condition to constantly divide and segregate? Is there no end to prejudice and strife?

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!