Monday, October 15, 2007

Padma









While I would never condemn someone's desire and willingness to pose nude, for Padma Lakshmi the concept seems somewhat beneath her social status.

You'd be surprised what you'll find when you Google her name. I came across several nude photos and that was with the adult search filter on. Who knows what would turn of if I turned it off???

I had forgotten she's married to Solman Rushdie too. Either Queen Hester or Lady Miss T told me that. Is it true they're getting divorced? If so, maybe that will finally fulfill CJ's fantasies!

Please, as if someone of her standing would get with him, not that there's anything wrong with him. As Padma pointed out though, even in her high heels, she still has to crane her neck up to him. Boy is tall!

Speaking of tall, check out Padma next to Chef Tom Colicchio. I know he's not short so it's got be Padma or her heals. Damn grrrl!

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!