Wednesday, October 17, 2007

OMG! It's Him ...Again


OK, yes, I know, another Wentworth Miller post! Most of my friends who read the blog don't get my obsession with him. They thin he's just ordinary. Whatever floats your boat. Wentworth speaks culture to me.

Why?
I supposed because the boy is as ethnically diverse as the United Nations. I've noticed when he keeps his hair shorter, you can really see the African American genes come out. I'd love to play in his gene pool baby!

Not sure when the new season of Prison Break starts. It may have started already for all I know. My television watching habits have been remanded to b-movies, cartoons, and science fiction episodes. I've been watching too much trashy television. Tomorrow I need to relegate time to viewing the Discovery or History Channel. Anything besides reruns on Bravo or HGTV!!!

As I enter month three on disability, my days are spent either at various doctors, rehab, or watching TV. While I've time reading on the 'Net, my viewing habits have increased by 300%. There are a select Must-See-TV programs, but for the most, I'm good about not corrupting my grey matter with the vast monotony on TV. I'll be glad when I finally go back to work!

Still, bitch as I might, I haven't gone to such extremes by getting rid of the idiot box. Two of my friends, Dr. Mouse, and my other friend Tierra, don't even own one! Eek! I need to have at least one in the house to catch up on all the Netflix movies. I realize television can be so corrosive to the intellect, yet living without it is unimaginable.

Perhaps I've just become a slave to the damn thing? Like, duh....



No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!