Thursday, October 18, 2007

Denial, Denial, Denial!


I was doing some blog surfing and came across a response dear Wenty has made about his alleged homosexuality: Now, I'm not accusing him for being gay, but his friend, Luke McFarlane, has been associated with TR Knight, who also played the denial game for a while. Is this a case of the lady doth protest too much?

“I’m cool with the fact that [the gay rumors] exist.

“This is about fantasy,” he added. “Certain people are going to have certain fantasies. If someone wants to imagine me with a woman, or a man, or one of each, that’s cool with me as long as you keep watching the show.”

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!