Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Much Ado About Nothing






I confess I don't have much to blog about tonight. My thoughts are a jumble and there are too many irrelevant things in my stream of consciousness that are baffling tonight.

I watched American Idol, which pretty much sucked. I didn't think any of the guys were on the top of their game tonight and everyone sounded screechy and off key. There are one or two guys I'd like see move on and one or two I wish would go away, far, far away! The whole contest is about popularity and I won't be surprised to see Sanjaya move into the top 12. He's endearing in a way, but he doesn't have the voice. It should be interesting to see how the women do tomorrow.

My favorites thus far are Blake, Brandon, Chris, and Jared for the men. My favorite women are Lakisha, Melinda, and Stephanie for the women. While these are my faves, I know for a fact at least one of these probably won't make it to the top 12. Hmmm. Any guesses, Usher?

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!