Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday Night and Winters Return


It snowed today. Dammit. Just when I thought the Old Man would cut us an early break, the snow returned with a vengeance today. My work didn't let out early. I had an opportunity to leave a half hour early but my one coworker I share a cubical with has a small toddler at home, so I voluntarily stayed so she could get home to her son. Teresa's a sweetheart and I was glad to do it for her.

So when I did prepare to leave; I cleaned off my and a few coworkers' cars. Driving was tedious and precarious at times. I hadn't been to the grocery store and was out of cat food, supplies, and other necessities, so I didn't go directly home. Giant was surprisingly mildly crowded and not the madhouse I thought it would. I'm grateful to be home now. Fortunately, I don't have anything to do tomorrow except dig out my car.

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!