Monday, March 26, 2007

Its All About the Game?


Almost. Is life a game. is something we have conqueror or something to go with the flow and enjoy. I'm in a quandry with my current events and I'm not sure what my future will hold. The search needs to be expanded. The dreams need to be enforced. The ramble and the rubble place on the corner for the sanitation man.

A motion of events has started. Something I don't think I will be able to deal with once the ramifications come to light. This post is a bit cryptic but I'm not ready to speak on the situation until I have all my facts and evidence to present.

More in the days ahead. And yes. I does involve Mister Napoleon, but only to small degree. I'm not worried about him. Its something deeper...

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!