Saturday, June 14, 2008

Always Expect The Unexpected


Only have a hot minute to post a brief blurb. Yesterday afternoon, early evening, I got some unexpected company that will be staying the entire weekend.

Shit. I tried to talk my way out of it, but softhearted me...

Right now, my house guest is in the shower. It takes him forever to get ready (such a Prima Dona!) so I hopped on to blog. Now my blog is in no way secret, but I don't this individual know all my bizness, especially my very personal and intimate posts this last week. And believe me, he'll be snoopin'.

Any guesses to the identity of my company? Mmmhmm. Bingo! He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

How, do you ask, do I always get into this situation. Believe me, I didn't initiate it and had no desire to rekindle acquaintances. However, bruh was in a bind, and I do consider myself a God-fearing Christian, so I let him stay here, tentatively. If I find one thing missing, I'm calling the cops! Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment, but I actually prayed, really got down on my knees, and begged God for wisdom, so I'm going with what I think he's telling me to do. Don't get me wrong, Christian charity should not be mistaken for stupidity.

Bruh-man can't be trusted in my home. Period. I locked up my valuables and took anything large over to my net door neighbor Lisa's house. F that. I'm not stupid! I'll be watching anyway, this company cannot be trusted in my home alone. These next 36 hours are gonna be tedious. I'm watching bruh like a hawk, so believe me, I'm not foolish enough to trust him. Also, hear when when I say this, ain't no "exchange" gonna happen either. Nope. No sexin' me down! Sure it's been a while, but bro, you're sleepin on the couch!

I know, I know, I know! Lecture me later. Details will be forthcoming. It should be an interesting rest of the weekend until then...

Fuck!

Siiigh. I'm too nice.

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!