Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tagged


Found this tag list on David Dust's blog. Just adding my thoughts. Feel free to complete it yourself.

While you're at it, definitely check out David's blog. He has some very
hot and handsome Latino men interspersed through out his blog. I had to dig through multiple posts, but was well rewarded. I'll post a few on Chocolate Salsa if you wanna peek at 'em.

Finding David's blog was a magnanimous treasure! I've neglected to watch most of Top Chef: Chicago this season and I was able to catch up with what's been going on by reading his blog. David gives excellent recaps. Season 4 seems particularly nasty! For whatever reason, I couldn't invested myself in this season's cheftestants. Oh well. There's always the reruns....

Not sure if the season finale has air yet or not, but Bravo usually will do a season episode marathon prior to the last episode. Now I just have to remember to catch 'em!

Tagged:
5 Things on Today’s “To Do” List:
1. Go to the grocery store
2. Watch my Netflix movies I've had over a month
3. Exercise
4. Clean the bathroom
5. Pay bills online

5 Things I’d do if I Was a Billionaire:
1. Travel
2. Start my own restaurant with Queenie
3. Buy a home at the beach
4. Take care of the friends and family who supported me when I couldn't support myself
5. Support programs aiding LGBT/SGL Persons of Color

5 Places I’ve Visited:
1. London, UK
2. San Juan, PR
3. St. Petersburg/Tampa/Clearwater, Fla USA
4. Toronto, Canada
5. The Dominican Republic

5 Places I’ve Lived:
1. Washington, DC.
2. Philadelphia
3. Lawrence, KS
4. Multiple Virginia towns (Alexandria, Falls Church, Richmond, Norfolk, et al)
5. Several Central PA towns (Lancaster, Lebanon, Harrisburg, Hershey)

5 Jobs I’ve Had:
1. State Government
2. County Government (Mobile Therapist)
3. Computer Consultant
4. Security Guard (college)
5. McDonald’s (high school)

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!