Monday, June 16, 2008

No Publishers Clearinghouse Check Here


My e-mail box is overflowing and I can't get to respond to everybody all at once. So if you've been in contact within the last week, and you've not heard back, this is why. I'm not ignoring you.

Unfortunately, I get subscription feeds from other blogs, newletters from my Yahoo! & Google groups, email forwards from friends, family updates from my mum, junk mail from from clothing and merchant retailers...I can't keep up! My mail box requires emptying every to every other day. I haven't checked my mail since Friday morning! The task is tedious, but I'm getting there. I should have it finished by tonight. Once done, I can answer back. Don't you just love modern technology? Yes, I've become a slave to my email!

I seriously need to set up the spam filter or reroute mail to other mailboxes.

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!