Friday, April 4, 2008

Starbuck! Where've You Been?!?



I probably won't get to watch it until the wee hours this morning, but finally, at long last, after over a year waiting, Battlestar Galactica is back! Thank the Lords of Kobol! I think if I had to wait one more day, I was gonna start spouting Cylon algorithms and sci-fi technobabble! Unfortunately, as I mentioned, I won't be able to see the season premiere until later this evening because I'm going out.

Never fear though, I'll TiVo it and run through it when I get home. Expect a blog about it later if it's really exciting. I can't imagine what the creators have in store for the final season. I have my speculations as to what's up with Kara "Starbuck" Thrace and who the final Cylon is. I purposely avoided all the spoiler websites this time, unlike I did last year when I was dying to find out what happened to Harry Potter and company in "The Deathly Hallows."

Yes, I'm a bit square at times. This is what keeps my spirit lighthearted. Doesn't everyone need to touch base with their inner child every now and again? Yeah. The adult me will be back later with more adult issues. I have a few things I wish to run by y'all with some controversial topics I read in this weeks' Advocate. Not sure how that post will go over, I just want some opinion on it.

For fellow fans of BSG, enjoy the premiere tonight. Email me with your thoughts if you feel like it.

DT

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!