Thursday, April 3, 2008

David


One more post before I try to go back into the land of slumber.

David Bromstad is one man I only need shake his hand and I would die happy instantly. I'm not sure what intrigues me about this man, I only know is I think he is hot, hot, HOT! I watch HGTV occasionally and I try to catch Color Splash when I remember it's on. Besides his muscles, there's something about David's eyes that make me completely ga-ga. I'm usually not into tattoos either, Bromstad's tattoo speaks volumes and is sexxxy! Umph!

Enlarge all the pictures, especially David shirtless in the HGTV car at the parade.



Just for those who are a bit annoyed for not representin', I've included a photo of a cameraman from the Color Splash show. Not sure which way the brother swings, but I think he's also handsome. Who cares? Hot is hot.

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!