Monday, April 21, 2008

Andy Roddick





Let me just say here and now, for the record, Andy is not my favorite tennis player. Y'all know I'm crazy over James Blake.

Bald or dreads, J. Blake is hot, hot, hot! I read a rumor online he might grow his hair back. Not sure if that's true or not. I thought James was balding, the reason why he shaved his dreadlocks in the first place.

I miss his signature Afrocentric hairstyle, but James is first class, no matter what extra protein is coming out his scalp.

Sigh. Anyway, back to Andy.

I'm fulfilling this email request from someone asking if I had an Andy Roddick pictures (Of course, you know I do) I could put on the blog. I forget where or when these were taken.

They might be a couple of years old, I just remember I get them off one of my sports forums, message boards, or Flickr. Might even got them from a fellow blogger (I apologize in advance if I borrowed these, I try not to rehash anyone else's work. Really).

So here's my first post for Famous Men Monday for this week.

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!