Sunday, January 6, 2008

Eagles Are Gay?


My friend E.J. specifically emailed this picture for me to post on the blog. He obviously thought it amusing enough to send to me. Hmm. I can't quite make out who the players are in that pictures, but I do have it on good authority most of the players are straight. My (female) cousin was briefly dating one of the Eagles awhile back. Shhh, I can't tell you who, but he was hot!

E.J.'s passionate about his football and hates the Eagles. Of course what does he really know, being he's a Cowboys fan!!!! (Just kidding E.J.)

My team? I prefer the Black and Gold of Steeltown, USA: Pittsburgh!

Anyway, I've gotta dash outta here. I need to be Uptown (Midtown?) in about an hour and I still need to drop some bills of at the Post Office. I should be home around 10 so I can blog about all the cute guys I was scoping out. Maybe I'll even have a capture or two from my cell phone camera.

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!