Saturday, January 12, 2008

Amongst Warriors Were True Champions






I've gotta admit I "borrowed" these two pictures from another blog, but like a true gentleman, I will give credit where credit is due.

I've been a regular viewer of Hoodsworld for months now. The men! The men! Then men! The are a handful of must read blogs everyday, and Hoodworld is one. It's not so much "reading" material, but "eye candy" for the hungry (or horny) queer. He caters to all tastes of men of color and walks of life, athletes, musicians, actors, other celebrity, average joes, you name it! There are days when some his posts make me swoon and a sigh will escape my lips,perhaps an expletive of joy even.

Today's post was no exception....

One the most sexiest football players ever to don a uniform and walk the playing field, Will Demps, was the subject of a recent post on Hood's blog. But what caught my eye was his photo essay on Kellen Winslow, Jr! Shiiiiiiit!I sighed liked a silly girl when I saw him My exclamation "He's a slice of Heaven on a plate." doesn't give justice nor adequate description to how I feel. I mean the earth moved. Wow!

Damn, he's sexy! Yes, I'm a fag. Proud of it. Whatchu gotta say, huh?!? LOL.

Check out Hoodsworld blog, but keep checking out the Axe, the Internet's big enough for the two of us. There's no competition. I really recommend his blog because the eye candy will have you drooling for days.

As an added bonus, I threw in a picture of Martin Rucker, from one of Hood's post on NFL players. That smile is worth its weight in gold. So dreamy......

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!