Monday, January 14, 2008

Well Received...."You Like Me!"


Wow! Now I know how Sally Field felt back in the day! I'm surprised to the number of hits my blog is getting in the short time it was made "more public." It still isn't stupendously high, but it's being viewed. I'm getting good, positive feedback, and not just from folks in the States, I've gotten several comment from folks abroad.

Thanks everyone who took the time to correspond and give me a shout out on your own blogs.

If you have a blog, and would like me to link back to you, lemme know. I'll place a link on here too. I surfed around the weekend and discover links to the Axe on four separate blogs. I posted a link for 'em here, so check 'em out.

Photogreg: you said you added me to your blogroll, but I couldn't find your's. Help! Send me a link!

I hope everyone is enjoying what they're reading or at least enjoying the pics, yeah I know some folks come to check out the man-candy. I admit there is a blog or two I do that with, but I as long as people are friendly and like my stuff, keep on with the feedback! Thanks all....

DT

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!