Thursday, December 13, 2007

Walking Alone

I apologize in advance because I intended to post the piece I wrote about detailing issues going on with me. Things took a drastic turn today and I'm not sure what to make of things. It was one of those epiphany moments that crop up out of nowhere. Sometimes you can ignore the voice of God when He speaks loud and clear. I'm scared, confused, and bewildered. It's shook me to the core of who I am and I'm not sure how to recover at the moment. I spent all night on the phone but I didn't go in great detail about the event. I'm depressed and my Holidays aren't shaping up to be festive. The Seasonal Spirit is definitely lacking, if not hiding, this year.

I don't feel like posting much. My thoughts are focused on other things, particularly focused on Myjah. I got that feelin' for him bad, but I came to the realization today nothing will ever come about with the new infatuation. Perhaps nothing will ever come romantic for me again given what I discovered today. Its too painful to mention now. All will be clear once I can bring myself to type out my thoughts. I don't want to be a downer, but I just am in a bad way tonight. Still love and respect me though, because its what I need the most tonight. I really, really have never felt this bad before. Its scary...

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!