Wednesday, December 26, 2007

US States I've Been To...


create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

As you can see I've done pretty much most of the Eastern half of the US. Lived briefly as a child in Kansas when my father was still in the Army and he was stationed there. I don't remember much of Kansas, though... I was about four years old.

Someday, I hope to get out to New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, and the West Coast states (Cali and Washington). My goal is to have an Alaskan Cruise to see the glaciers too.

I've no desire to visit Mid Western America, however. Those states frighten me!

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!