Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Until The Moment Alone


I apologize for my absence from the blogshere the past few days. Matters of precedence took place and I've not been diligent in my blogging. Never fear though, I've two major blog post I'm working on. I'll get them up ASAP. I'd blog more tonight, but we're supposed to get hit with a Wintry precipitation mix in the morning, which means dealing with a possible icy conditions. Ugh!

How I loooove driving in icy conditions!!! That means getting up even extra early to be to work back on time. Shit, I just wanna a day off. Oh well. There's no rest for the weary or as I like to often misquote, no rest for the wicked. Heh heh.

If I can blog in between work tomorrow, I will. The next two posts are important and I'd like feedback and comments. It's probably two of the most personal postings I've done thus far since the Axe's inception. I'm also discovering that the blog is being read more and more by more people I don't know. I've gotten a few hits on my g-mail commenting on the blog. Most of it positive. It makes me happy because I do throw myself into the Axe and work hard on it. I know my grammar isn't always the greatest; I'm constantly going back over posts and correcting grammar and words I left out. Sometimes this is intentional. How you read it is how it is meant to come across most of the time. But yes, even with my proofreading, the occasional dropped word happens. Forgive me. Don't stop reading on that account. I hope people see the heart behind the words and understand where I'm comin' from.

Again stay tuned for my upcoming thoughts. One will be a continuation on an earlier post, The Things Inside, and will expand on what I've been going through lately in my journey of self-discovery. The other addresses a new topic, a new man in my life, "Myjah."

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!